Students can print or photocopy using their Compass card. At the start of every year $3.00 credit is added to each student's card. Credit from the previous year is rolled over. With this credit students can photocopy using their Compass card at the photocopier.
Note - If you are running low on credit, you may top your credit up at the Library front desk.
The prices for Photocopying and Printing
B &W A4: 6 cents
B &W A3: 15 cents
Colour A4: 40 cents
Colour A3: 80 cents
Double the price for a double sided print.
How to Print a Word Document in Black
Students can print to the library photocopier from a library computer, a laptop or an iPad. Printing can be released in two ways. Using a Compass card at the Photocopier or releasing the print from Papercut.
1. Select File from the drop down menu then select Print.
2. Select Print on the bottom right corner of the print menu.
3. Go to the Library Photocopier to release your file or print directly to the Library Photocopier by releasing your print via Papercut.
How to Print a Word Document in Colour
1. Select File from the drop down menu then select Print
2. Select 'Copies & Pages' and then 'Image Options'
3. Change 'Output Color' from 'Black and White' to 'Color'
4. Select Print from the bottom right corner of the print menu.
How to photocopy